Sunday, September 2, 2007

What Makes You A Good Friend?

I was tagged by Melody again. Thanks for the tag sis.

What Makes You A GoOd Friend?

-I am a friend that you can always rely on in times of trouble and in times of happiness. I give advices to anyone everytime they need one. I can be frank at times but that's what you'll get in me. I don't like plastic people and I do my best to be natural and to act who I am to anyone. I know that I can't please anyone but I respect their views and opinions, I respect them for who they are and I don't choose what their races, color or nationality is to be considered as a friend. I like to share things but never betray the trust I give you as a friend coz once it's broken, it would be very difficult for me to trust you again.

An interesting quote I found by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.

I'd like to tag my good friends: Girlie, Marie, ZJ, Francine (myself) and Yen

No comments: