Thursday, August 23, 2007

Last Session At Alliance Française de Manille

Cake made by my classmate



Class Picture at Alliance Française de Manille

My last session at Alliance Française de Manille was July last year before I got married. I really had a great time with this class. The classmates I had were the people I never met in my previous classes. It was fun because they were very friendly and we talk a lot. Our professor (the one in blue) Monsieur Fadi was very kind too. His wife (the one in blue) always took good care of me like a baby. As the class lasted for 3 hours each day, she always brought tea, glasses, sugar and a fresh milk for me. They babied me because I am the youngest in the class. What we have in common in this class? We love too eat. We had 15 minutes break and during this break time, we share eachother the foods or snacks we bought. Ate Sofie, she always made cookies, pastries and cakes for us. She is really great and indeed a certified chef when it comes to anything. The class I had was never boring. Monsieur Fadi allowed us to express our opinions and I believe that it is good because there's never a leader or something in the group. It allows each student to talk or express his or herself in french for us to practice our pronunciation and the grammar as well. This is one of the things I misses with my classes in PI. I haven't kept in touch with them but we exchange infos on Friendster. I hope one day we will be able to meet here in France and hopefully to have a dinner.

No comments: