Monday, August 20, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day!

The weather here since yesterday was really, really bad. It's raining here and it's cold. Temperature here is 18 degrees celsius and just imagine, it's still summer here. Hubby was complaining after lunch because I closed all the glass windows and doors. Well, what can I do? As it is cold outside, I prefer to close it. But he likes it when it's a little bit fresh inside the house. As it is my first time here, I used to ask myself how it is like here during winter. Hmmm, we will see. I don't really like it when it's raining. I think I will manage the coldness but as long as it isn't raining.

My co-filipinos back in PI, is the weather fine there now? I hope there were no landslides there. When it's raining hard, it makes me remember the worst landslide incident back in Leyte. Do you think that Mother Nature is really cruel at times? Or she's doing all these things for us to realize that we should give attention and act now towards our environment. Honestly, I don't recyle the things here nor segregate the trash here at home. I know that I am bad ;-)

~~Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. Little children wants to play and I wanna go out too~~~

No comments: